We all know the magic of the famous Barrowland sign. Turning the corner and seeing it’s warm glow fills your heart like nothing else so we wanted to bring you that feeling in your own home. These brilliant remote controlled lights come in 3 different designs (Full Sign, Barrowland and Star). This listing is for the Barrowland star light.
What ‘modes’ does the light have/how many colours?
You can set a single colour using the remote choosing 16 Colours within the RGB Range including all the iconic Barrowland Ballroom Sign Colours or use 1 of the 4 Modes: Flash, Strobe, Fade & Smooth.
The remote control also has an option for dimmable brightness so you can make it more subtle or as bright as you want!
How is it powered?
Battery Operated with 3x AA (not included)
Plug in Micro-USB to USB Cable (included)
The touch base can be powered on/off by a light tap on the front of the LED light base or by the remote control. Full control of all colours and modes are available through the remote control.
What is the size/dimensions?
Star with LED light base – 210mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 85mm (D) approx.
- Acrylic Perspex Piece of Choice x1
- LED Light Base x1
- Remote Control x1
- Micro-USB to USB Cable x1
For battery powered operation, be sure to put batteries into the bottom of the light up base before inserting the acrylic piece.
For USB powered operation, you can plug in your Micro-USB into the back of the light base after inserting the acrylic piece.
1. Gently and carefully unwrap the acrylic perspex piece.
2. Gently push the piece straight down into the LED light base slot until you hear it lightly click.
Do not push the piece into the light up base at an angle, this can risk damage to the base and the acrylic perspex piece.
3. Ensure the laser engraved side of the piece is facing the back of the LED light base. (Micro-USB connection side is the back of the LED light base)
4. Place on a stable, flat surface and turn on your light using the remote or by touching the power button on the front of the LED light base.
Acrylic Perspex Care:
Only to be gently cleaned with a lightly damp and soft lint-free microfiber cloth.
Ensure the microfiber cloth is lightly damp and not dry. When gently wiping, make sure to use light and straight upward motions to ensure you do not scratch or mark the acrylic.
There are no reviews yet.